Buyer Agent Transaction Coordinator: $395
- During negotiation I will upload your contracts in an online document signer.
- Confirm Escrow has been opened and deliver executed contract copies.
- Obtain receipt of delivery of earnest money and option money
- Create a ‘Transaction Introduction Timeline’ email (contract highlights and dates) sent to both agents, your client, lender and the escrow folks
- Schedule requested Buyer’s inspections. (home inspection, termite, septic, specialty, etc)
- Ensure Seller’s disclosures, survey, HOA documents, title policy and relevant documents are delivered within the specified contractual deadlines
- Review reports: Preliminary Title, Natural Hazard and Termite report
- Return Seller’s Disclosures to listing agent
- Complete necessary Real Estate forms: Request for Repairs, Contingency removals, Receipt of
Reports and Verification of Property (*Any negotiating/explanation of contracts
should be done by agent only)
- Send out reminders of all due dates and contingencies in the contract.
- Stay in touch with the lender, assist with appraiser access, confirm loan approval has been obtained.
- Arrange Loan sign appointment. Check preliminary HUD statement and advise agent/client of balance to be delivered and options of payment (i.e. Cashier’s check, wiring and etc.)
- Schedule and confirm walk through arrangements for buyer.
- Schedule closing date and time with escrow on behalf of the buyer.
- Ensure file is compliant with DRE and broker regulations
- Send an electronic file with a summary of ALL documents included in the transaction.